They are designed for backs playing on soft natural grass surfaces that are wet and muddy and require the most traction. An internal knitted construction with knitted collar and open knitted tongue design make it easy to slip them on while making sure your feet can breathe comfortably throughout a match. Asymmetric lacing gives you a greater surface area when you’re kicking the ball and a mesh textile upper with reinforced TPU skin gives a lightweight feel while remaining durable enough to last you through a long rugby season. Shock attenuating properties help to reduce strain to your lower limbs so that you can always play at maximum power and the 3D moulded heel counter with rearfoot stability makes sure you’re comfortable and supported from kick off to the final whistle. A TPU outsole with six 8mm removable metal studs, (wrench included with purchase) makes it’s easier for you to transition, move quicker and change direction faster with the reduced stud count giving you extra stability during play. In fiery red and black, you’ll be sure to stand out on the pitch.
- Internal knitted construction, with knitted collar and open knitted tongue design.
- Improved foot entry with one-to-one conformity of users foot; adapting to user foot movement. Provides improved lock-down. Lightweight. Increased breathability and comfort during play.
- Asymmetric lacing.
- Greater surface area for kicking.
- Mesh textile upper reinforced with TPU skin.
- Light weight reinforced upper with abrasion resistance properties.
- Internal microfibre lining.
- Improved step-in comfort and tactile properties.
- 3D moulded heel counter.
- Heel shape, protection and rearfoot stability.
- EVA Footbed.
- Shock attenuating properties, reducing lower limb strain.
- Improved foam positioning.
- Lightweight with reduced stud count. Improved stiffness with biomechanically designed outsole to provide stability during play.
- Removable 8mm studs – wrench tool included with boots purchase